lördag 12 mars 2016

Playing Knitters against Swatches

A couple of weeks ago I realised there is an knitter's expansion pack för the game Cards against Humanity, "A party game for horrible people" :o

If you haven't came across that game it before, it is a game where you're supposed to combine cards to make horrible or hilarious combinations.

Here are quotes from the Wikipedia-article:
"Cards Against Humanity is a party game in which players complete fill-in-the-blank statements using mature-content phrases printed on playing cards"... "Its title references the phrase "crimes against humanity", reflecting its politically incorrect content."

We've played that game in the caravan last summer and it is so fun to play! We had a hand written copy of the Swedish version, but now I wanted a hardcopy so I bought the UK version (which works better if you live in Europe) and of course the knitter's expansion cards.

Yesterday I got them with the post (luckily the didn't get caught in customs...) and I did a game with the kids last night. We put the knitter's cards in special tiles and it was optional to draw them. I was surprised to see that my kids also wanted to try out them.

Those cards were of course extra fun when I was reading the cards and got to choose which was the funniest ;)

We had a great time and here are some of the best knitting related card combination. You can find other peoples cards on Instagram under "HorribleKnitters"



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar